Forms and Product Information to Download
The downloadable forms and product information sheets below are free to print off and use. Many of the forms in this collection of Business forms, Production information, and Phone scripts can be used to create your Agent Handbook. Others are designed to help you track your business activities and keep track of your progress.
Downloadable Business Forms
- Financial Inventory & Carrier Credibility Sheet – Use this in every home, with every lead type, and fill out completely on every appointment.
- Final Expense Cheat Sheet – Quick reference table comparing the various carriers’ qualification criteria.
- Weekly Activity Call Tracking TeamSubmit – Use to track weekly activity for Call Days, Appointments, Doorknocks, Texts, Emails, Sits, Sales and Recruiting for TeamSubmit
- Financial Inventory – Use in-home to take a financial inventory, primarily for mortgage protection
- Client Worksheet – Use in-home to take financial inventory, useful for mortgage protection and final expense
- Needs Analysis Worksheet for Life – Provide to clients so they can assess their survivors’ financial needs.
- Business Tracker – Use this to track your dials and appointments booked each week (more simple version of Weekly Activity Call Tracking TeamSubmit form above)
- Appointment Info Sheet – 3per – Useful for organizing appointments, especially if working from a leads spreadsheet.
Optional Client Handouts
- Final Expense Benefits Handout – Give to every Final Expense Lead and Whole Life Client.
- Americo HMS 10 Features – Show this to every client while gathering quotes for HMS Term.
- I Am Your Policy – Give to every Life Insurance Client, or laminate and let read while completing the app.
- Prescription Discount Card Referral – Use this to gather referrals when you give a client a prescription discount card.
- Reliashield ID Protection Info – This is the brochure you want to give to the client to review while you are completing an app.
- Policy Acceptance Letter – Give this to your clients once their application has been accepted.
- Refusal/Cancellation of Coverage – Use this form when a client, spouse, or dependent are refusing or canceling coverage.
- Cremation & Burial Expense Sheet – This is a breakdown of the average cost of cremation and burial services.
Appointment Presentation Folder
- Appointment Client Info Sheet – Fill out while setting appointment, then attach to front of manila folder. The rest of the items below go inside the folder.
- Original Lead Sheet – Optional if provided by Lead Source.
- In-Home Agenda – Step by step guide to a proper in-home presentation.
- Providers Sheet & Financial Inventory
Kevin Alexander, VP of FFL Strong Tower, uses an Appointment Presentation Folder like the one to the left. He takes this into each home, and uses the In-Home Agenda as a guide to the entire presentation.
He includes the original lead sheet, especially if it is one that contains the client signature where they requested the information.
This folder will follow the client through the appointment, the sale or refusal, resetting an appointment, etc. Once the final outcome is determined, it will then be filed appropriately.
Share Your Downloadable Forms
If you use a form that you have found to be helpful, but don’t see here, please consider sharing it with the rest of the team. Send a .jpg, .doc or .pdf to [email protected] If you have a phone script that you think is the BOMB, share it too.
Of course, any downloadable form that you might submit, will be thoroughly checked and must have approval by the VP before being uploaded for widespread use.